1. Preheat the oven to 350 F and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
2. Mash the bananas in a bowl until smooth consistency.
3. Stir in the nut butter until well combined. Fold in the rolled oats and stir until mixed evenly.
4. Add in chocolate chips or any of your desired add-ins.
5. Transfer the mixture to your lined baking tray. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until edges start to brown and the bars are cooked through. Allow the bars to cool on a wire rack, slice and enjoy!
Recipes curated by Taylor Robinson @Dishingwithtay provided by Confidence by Randi
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Want Healthy Recipes And Insiders On Randi's Favourite Workouts Sent Straight To Your Inbox!?
We do not spam. You can unsubscribe anytime you want.