- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line baking pan with aluminum foil.
- In a small bowl, combine spices. Set aside.
- In a large pan, heat oil until shimmery. Add pork
tenderloin to pan and cook on all sides until dark golden
- Transfer to baking sheet and generously coat with spice mixture. Then place dabs of butter on top of the pork.
- Cover baking pan with foil, bake until meat is 150 degrees internally at the widest, thickest part of the tenderloin (approx. 25 minutes.)
- When pork has come to temperature, remove and let rest, tented with foil, for at least five minutes to lock in
- Slice against the grain and serve 115g (4oz) of pork tenderloin with 100g of jasmine rice and 1 cup of steamed vegetables.
- Store leftovers, in an airtight container in refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Nutrition: 346 Calories per serving