- 1 ripe banana
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 30g quick oats
- 1 scoop protein powder
- 1 cup water
- 5g Biscoff spread
- Preheat the oven to 180*C (350*F) and spray an oven-safe bowl with cooking spray.
- Make your protein shake by mixing water and protein powder in a shaker cup and set aside.
- Mash the banana in a small bowl. Add baking powder and oats and mix. Pour protein shake into the bowl and mix everything until it is well combined.
- Pour the oat mixture into the prepared oven-safe bowl and add a small teaspoon of Biscoff spread in the middle. Cover the Biscoff spread with oat mixture to create a gooey middle.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden on top.
- Leave to cool for 5 minutes and enjoy!
- Calories: 375
- Protein: 29.5g
- Carbs: 51.7g
- Fat: 5.4g
Good post. I learn something new and challenging on sites I stumbleupon everyday. Its always interesting to read articles from other authors and practice something from other sites.
I wanted to thank you for this fantastic read!! I certainly enjoyed every little bit of it. I have got you saved as a favorite to check out new stuff you postÖ