1. Cut the bagel into two slices and place in your toaster.
2. Heat a non-stick frying pan with oil over medium heat. Add the eggs and scramble or fry over easy.
3. Place the cooked eggs onto the bottom slice of your toasted bagel. Shake some salt and pepper on top to taste. Cook the bacon in the pan and drain off any excess fat.
4. Add the slices of tomato, leaf of lettuce and bacon on top of the eggs. Finish by topping it up with the other half of the bagel.
5. Slice down the middle and eat! Or wrap up to eat on-the-go.
Recipes curated by Taylor Robinson @Dishingwithtay provided by Confidence by Randi
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Want Healthy Recipes And Insiders On Randi's Favourite Workouts Sent Straight To Your Inbox!?
We do not spam. You can unsubscribe anytime you want.