- 2 cups gluten free rolled oats
- 2 carrots grated
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp ginger
- ¼ tsp cardamom powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 scoop vanilla protein of choice
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- Preheat the oven to 375 and lay the baking sheet with parchment paper or lightly grease the baking sheet.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl then combine with wet ingredients.
- Drop a heaping tablespoon of dough onto the baking sheet, bake at 375 for 45 minutes until cooked through and golden.
- Top with: Coconut yogurt or yogurt of choice, drizzle with honey, cinnamon, fruit
Perfect for meal prep breakfast, or a healthy dessert!
- Fat: 5g
- Carbohydrates: 25g
- Fibre: 5g
- Protein: 9g