- ½ cup organic rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- ¼ cup coconut yogurt or greek yogurt for extra protein
- ½ cup shredded carrots
- 2 tablespoons walnuts, chopped
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon maple honey, maple syrup, or monk fruit for sugar-free option
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 scoop vanilla collagen protein (optional)
- In a medium airtight container or glass mason jars, add all the ingredients in the order you like.
- Stir, close the lid of the container, and place in the fridge overnight, or for at least 6 hours. I recommend stirring after 2-3 hours to prevent the seeds from sinking to the bottom of the bowl.
- The next day, serve plain or with toppings like almond butter, toasted walnuts, carrots, fresh pineapple and a pinch of cinnamon.
- Store for up to 4 days in the fridge in an airtight container or mason jar.
- Calories: 245
- Protein: 17g
- Carbs: 24 g
- Fibre: 5g Fat: 9 g
Recipes curated by Taylor Robinson @Dishingwithtay provided by Confidence by Randi