- 1 medium (500g) head Cauliflower, cut into florets
- ¼ cup (50g) Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 large Egg
- 2 cups (200g) freshly grated Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- ¼ tsp Kosher Salt
- Preheat the oven to 425degrees F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Pulse the cauliflower florets in a food processor to a fine snowy powder (you should have about 2 ½ cups)
- Transfer processed cauliflower to a micro-wave safe bowl and cover. Microwave until soft (4-6 minutes)
- Transfer to a clean, dry kitchen towel and allow to cool. When cool enough to handle, wrap the cauliflower in the towel and wring out as much as possible, transferring to a second towel if necessary. (This step is VERY important!!)
- In a large bowl, stir together the cauliflower, Parmesan, Italian seasoning, salt, egg, and 1 cup of the mozzarella until well combined.
- Transfer to the prepared baking sheet and press into a 10” round, or 3 smaller pizza’s for individual sizes.
- Bake until golden, 10-15 minutes.
- Remove the crust from the oven and top with your favorite pizza toppings! We used tomato sauce, red onion, and pizza mozzarella cheese.
Serving per 1/3 of recipe (crust only)
- Cals: 354
- Protein: 28g
- Carbohydrates: 15g
- Fat: 21g
- Fibre: 3g