- 1 can (14oz) chickpeas, drained
- ¼ cup maple syrup (can reduce depending on sweetness preference)
- ¼ cup tahini
- 2 tbsp unsweetened coco powder
- 2 tbsp almond milk
- ½ tsp salt
- Add all ingredients into a food processor or blender. Blend until smooth (you will likely have to pause and scrape the sides down multiple times.
- Add more almond milk if the texture is too thick.
- Top with chocolate chips if desired. Serve with fruit or pretzels.
Recipes makes 8 servings
- Cals: 113
- Protein: 4g
- Carbs: 15g
- Fat: 5g