1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Baking pan/loaf with parchment paper or oil. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together all of the wet ingredients: eggs, coconut oil, almond butter, and coconut sugar. Whisk until smooth.
3. Add dry ingredients: oats, flour, spices, baking powder, baking soda and salt. The batter is going to be quite sticky. Using a rubber spatula, fold until well combined. Fold in chopped cranberries, pecans and walnuts.
4. Pour into the prepared baking pan. Using the rubber spatula, spread into an even layer.
5. Bake for 25-30 minutes.
6. While the Raw Bars are baking, combine all frosting ingredients into a blender or food processor, and blend until the icing is smooth and creamy.
7. Remove the bars from the oven. Place on a cooling rack until completely cool. Slice into bars and ice generously.