This one is super easy and macros may very because these Egg White Bites are customizable! You can add WHATEVER your heart desires from cheese, to vegetables, seasonings, and extras like bacon or ham!
Here’s a simple mixture that’s my go-to!
- 1 carton (500g) Pure Egg Whites
- Fresh Kale
- Red Onion
- Clubhouse Roasted Red Pepper Seasoning
- Sun-dried Tomatoes
- Spray muffin tin with nonstick oil spray
- Pour the egg whites into the tin
- Desired toppings (kale, red onion, seasonings, sun fried tomatoes)
- Bake for 25-30 minutes on 400 F, until edges are slightly golden and the top is no longer giggly. You should be able to stick a toothpick in and have it come out clean
Macros: Dependant on your mixture, prodominately high protein