- 2 Corn Tortillas
- 110g White Fish (we used tilapia)
- 60g Avocado (optional)
- 1 clove Garlic
- 1/2 Lime
- 1 cup Coleslaw Mix (no dressing)
- Red & Green Pepper
- Jalapenos (optional)
Sauce for coleslaw mix was Formosa Chipotle Hot Sauce! We recommend using your favourite low cal hot/sauce to mix into the Coleslaw to save calories.
- Mash the avocado with a bit of lime juice, garlic and salt to make your own guacamole
- Pan fry or bake the fish and season with seasoning desired
- Pan fry/air fry peppers
- Lightly fry the tortillas on each side in a pan until they start to crisp up
- Assemble your tacos!
Macros (makes one serving / 2 tacos, multiply tacos as desired):