- 2 slices whole wheat bread
- 100g egg whites
- ½ banana
- 1 tbs (15g) almond or peanut butter
- ¼ cup fresh blueberries
- 1/8 tsp vanilla extract
- Shake of cinnamon
- Preheat a frying pan or cast-iron skillet on medium-high heat.
- In a wide shallow dish, whisk egg whites, vanilla, and cinnamon.
- Once heated, spray pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Dip each slice of bread in egg white mixture to coat before frying. Cook until golden brown and a bit crispy on each side.
- Drizzle the nut butter on the toast. For some extra natural sweetness top with sliced banana and fresh blueberries.
- Calories: 390
- Protein: 24g
- Carbs: 52g
- Fat: 10g
- Fibre: 8g