- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 can pumpkin puree
- ½ cup unsweetened apple sauce
- ½ cup maple syrup or honey
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups oat flour, tightly packed
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Walnuts for garnish
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees. Coat or spray a loaf pan with oil.
2. Add the eggs, almond milk, pumpkin, applesauce, maple syrup, and vanilla to a medium bowl and whisk until combined.
3. Add the oat flour, ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt, baking soda, and baking powder to a large bowl and mix well. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and stir until just
4. Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan. Bake on a middle rack for 65-70 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out clean. Let the bread cool for at least 10 minutes, top with coconut whip cream, cinnamon and crushed pecans.
- Calories: 163
- Fat: 3.2
- Carbohydrates: 29g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 5g
Recipes curated by Taylor Robinson @Dishingwithtay provided by Confidence by Randi