- 6 oz grated zucchini, 4.25 oz when squeezed
- 1 lb lean ground turkey
- ⅔ cup grated yellow onion
- ¼ cup panko breadcrumbs
- 2 cloves garlic, grated
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh black pepper
- Squeeze ALL the moisture from the zucchini with paper towels. In a large bowl, combine ground turkey, zucchini, breadcrumbs, garlic, olive oil, onion, dijon mustard and seasonings. Make 5 equal patties, 4 ounces each, not too thick so they cook in the center.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet on high heat. When hot, add avocado oil spray to the pan. Add burgers to the pan and reduce the heat to low. Cook on one side until browned, then flip. Flip over a few times to prevent burning and to make sure the burgers are cooked all the way through.
- If grilling, clean the grill well before cooking and spray with oil spray to prevent sticking. Cook the burgers on medium heat about 5 minutes on each side, or until no longer pink in the center.
- Calories: 161
- Protein: 18g
- Carbs: 4g
- Fat: 7g
Recipes curated by Taylor Robinson @Dishingwithtay provided by Confidence by Randi