- 1 cup butternut squash, cubed and roasted
- 4 cups of kale, finely chopped
- ¼ cup pomegranate seeds
- 2 tbsp crumbled goats cheese
- ½ tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp orange juice
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- ½ tsp dijon mustard
- ½ tsp honey
- Combine the ingredients for the dressing in a small bowl and mix well.
- Wash and trim the kale, chopping finely. Place in a large bowl, pour in dressing and mix until well coated.
- Assemble the salad by topping with roasted butternut squash, pomegranate seeds and goats cheese.
Cals: 322 / Protein: 13g / Carbs: 32g / Fat: 18g