GRANOLA INGREDIENTS (Makes 8 servings)
- 3 cups Mixed raw nuts, such as pistachios, pecans, walnuts, and/or almonds
- ¾ cup Unsweetened coconut flakes
- ¼ cup Pure maple syrup
- ¼ cup Tahini
- 2 Tbsp. Extra-virgin Olive Oil
- 1¼ tsp. Kosher Salt
- ½ tsp. Ground Cardamom or Cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 300°.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Toss coconut and nuts in a large bowl.
- Whisk maple syrup, tahini, oil, salt, and cardamom in a medium bowl until combined, then pour over nut mixture and toss with a spatula until evenly coated. Scrape onto the prepared sheet.
- Bake granola, tossing and rotating sheet from front to back every 10–15 minutes, until golden brown, around 30–35 minutes total.
- Let cool on the baking sheet for about 20 minutes. The granola will crisp as it cools. Break into pieces before serving. Store it in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
Serve one serving with 200g plain Greek yogurt or 200g Coconut Yogurt for dairy free
Macros with Greek Yogurt: