1. Preheat the oven to 350 F. Grease a 12-count muffin tin with olive oil.
2. Add salt, pepper, garlic powder, paprika egg whites and cottage cheese to a blender, pulse blend until well combined and creamy.
3. Divide toppings; fresh basil, green onions, red peppers, spinach, tomatoes and feta cheese among egg cups, then fill the rest of the way full with egg white mixture. Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes or until eggs are set.
4. Remove egg bites from the muffin tin once cool, serve and enjoy!
5. Store the leftovers in the fridge for 3-5 days. Eat them cold or reheat in the microwave for 30 seconds.
6. Freeze these egg bites for 1-2 months. Defrost in the fridge overnight then reheat as normal.
Per 1 Bite
Recipes curated by Taylor Robinson@Dishingwithtay provided by Confidence by Randi