1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and arrange sweet potatoes and onions on a lined baking sheet. Drizzle with a bit of oil, making sure the flesh of the sweet potatoes are well coated and placed skin side down on the sheet. Bake for 35-40 minutes. Remove from the oven and add kale to the baking sheet. Drizzle kale with a touch more oil and season with a pinch each salt and pepper. Bake for another 4-5 minutes then set aside.
2. While vegetables are roasting, heat a large skillet over medium heat and add chicken or protein of choice to a mixing bowl and toss with seasonings.
3. Once hot, sauté the chicken, stirring frequently. About 10-12 minutes, once the chicken is cooked, remove from heat and set aside.
4. Prepare sauce by adding tahini, miso paste, maple syrup, apple cider vinegar and lemon juice to a mixing bowl and whisking to combine. Add hot water until desired consistency is reached. Set aside.
5. Serve on a bed of massaged kale, cubed sweet potatoes, avocado, red onions, chicken and drizzle on tahini sauce. Enjoy!
Recipes curated by Taylor Robinson @Dishingwithtay provided by Confidence by Randi