1. Using a sharp knife make an incision along the length of each date, but try not to cut the date in half.
2. Remove the pits from the dates if needed.
3. In a small bowl add 1⁄4 cup crunchy peanut butter and 6 pretzels, mash up with a spoon or fork until the pretzels are broken down.
4. Dollop the peanut butter pretzel mixture into each date, stuff generously.
5. In a small bowl add coconut oil and dark chocolate, place in the microwave for 30 second intervals until all the chocolate is melted. Drizzle the filled dates with melted chocolate and a sprinkle over sea salt flakes. Place in the freezer for 30 minutes or until chocolate solidifies. Enjoy!