- ½ cup strong coffee, frozen in ice cube trays
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder
- ½ cup light canned coconut milk (can sub with almond or cashew milk but the shake won’t be quite as thick)
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- ¼ tsp peppermint extract
- 1.5 tbsp cocoa nibs
- Place all the ingredients in a blender, except the cocoa nibs, and blend well. The shake will be quite a thick texture, if you prefer something thinner, add water in small increments until desired consistency.
- Pour into a glass, add the cocoa nibs and stir to distribute evenly.
- Top with coconut whip cream for an extra fancy holiday treat.
Cals: 373 / Protein: 26g / Carbs: 45g /Fat: 13g