- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line baking sheet with parchment paper
- In a large bowl, combine egg, mashed banana, almond butter, melted coconut oil, brown sugar, vanilla, baking soda & powder and salt; whisk until thoroughly combined.
- Mix in almond flour, oat flour, and oatmeal; add cashew milk until it reaches a cookie batter consistency (slightly thicker and sticky)
- Stir in chocolate chips and walnuts and place in fridge to harden for 8-10 minutes
- Place batter onto cookie sheet (approx. 2 tbsp per cookie).
- Bake for 12-15 minutes; cookies should appear golden brown; check at 8 & 10 minutes.
Nutrition: 155 calories per cookie