- 450g extra lean ground turkey
- 100g ricotta
- 30g panko breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 2 tbsp fresh basil (can replace with 1 tbsp dried)
- 1.5 tbsp salt
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well until combined.
- Divide evenly into 15 meatballs and place in the air fryer, depending on the size of your air fryer you may need to cook in two batches.
- Cook at 400F/200C for 9 minutes.
- If you don’t have an air fryer, cook in the oven at 425F/220C for 20 minutes.
Makes 3 servings (each serving = 5 meatballs)
- Cals: 286
- Protein: 34g
- Carbs: 10g
- Fiber: 0g
- Fat: 12g
*if you want more fats, use a full fat ground turkey