Ingredients (for 1 serving):
- 1/4 cup Old-Fashioned Oats
- 2 Fried Eggs (fried in 1/4 tablespoon olive oil)
- 1 tablespoon shredded parmesan cheese
- Chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup Sliced Snap Peas
- 1 tablespoon Roasted Pepitas (pumpkin seeds)
- Salt & Pepper
- Aleppo Pepper Flakes
- Cook oats as per package/brand instructions.
- Fry eggs in olive oil, seasoning with salt, pepper, and the Aleppo pepper flakes (red pepper flakes work too!).
- When the oats are ready, stir in the parmesan cheese.
- Top the oats with the eggs, snap peas, parsley, extra pepper flakes if you’d like, and pepitas!
Fat: 23 g
Carbohydrates: 14 g
Fibre: 3 g
Protein: 20 g