1.2kg medium russet potatoes, cut into 2 inch pieces
1 tablespoon (15g) raw sesame seeds
kosher salt and black pepper
400g small bunch asparagus, ends trimmed
6 ounces (168g) feta cheese
1/4 cup (60g) plain Greek yogurt, 0%
1 clove garlic grated
juice from 1 lemon
1/4 cup chopped fresh tender herbs, such as dill, basil, or parsley (or 2 tablespoons dried herbs)
1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
1 pinch crushed red pepper flakes
1. Preheat oven to 425F/215C. In a medium bowl, combine 1 tbsp olive oil, mustard, garlic, shallot, rosemary, paprika, lemon zest and juice, salt and pepper. Add the chicken and toss well to combine. Let sit 15 min
2. On a baking sheet, toss the potatoes with 1 tbsp olive oil and the sesame seeds. Season with salt and black pepper. Roast for 20 minutes.
3. Remove the potatoes from the oven and push them to one side of the pan. Put the chicken on the other side. Return the pan to oven and roast for 25 mins.
4. Combine the feta, yogurt, garlic, and lemon juice in a blender and blend until smooth and creamy. Stir in the herbs, paprika, and a pinch of red pepper flakes. If desired, thin with additional lemon juice.
5. Remove from the oven to add the asparagus in for the last 10 minutes of cooking, season with salt and pepper.