BROWN SUGAR SYRUP INGREDIENTS:
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup water
- 1 cup cold coffee (or 1-2 shots of espresso diluted with ice water)
- Handful of ice cubes
- ½ cup oat milk (or milk of choice)
- 1 tbsp of brown sugar syrup (adjust to your sweetness preference)
- To make the brown sugar syrup, combine brown sugar and water in a small saucepan and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Allow the mixture to boil for 5 minutes, stirring throughout.
- Pour the syrup into a sealed glass jar and refrigerate for up to 1 week.
- Pour all the ingredients for the coffee into a large glass. Stir well and enjoy!