- 300 g sushi grade Tuna, cut into mall cubes
- 4 Green Onions, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp Toasted Sesame Seeds
- 1 Avocado, chopped into small pieces
- ½ cup diced Cucumber
- 1 tbs Lime Juice
- Salt, pepper, and cilantro to taste
- 2 cloves of Garlic, minced
- 1 tbs grated Ginger
- 2 spring Onions, chopped
- 2 tbs Soy Sauce
- 1 tbs Sesame Oil
- 1 tbs Rice Vinegar
- 1 tbs Honey
- Add all the sauce ingredients to a bowl and mix together. Set aside.
- Add the cut up tuna, green onions, and sesame seeds directly to the bowl of sauce and mix until combined.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the finely chopped avocado, cucumber, cilantro, lime juice, salt, and pepper
- Plate your tartare by using a mould or circular dish of some sort.
Serving Size: ½ the recipe
- Calories: 430
- Protein: 30g
- Carbs: 26g
- Fat: 18g
- Fibre: 8g