1. Cook the quinoa according to packet instructions. Add in the vegetable broth, lemon juice, lemon zest, and salt. I usually do this on the stove by the absorption method (1 part rice to 2 parts water, simmered covered for 35-40 minutes).
2. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and a baking tray with parchment paper. Chop the cauliflower into small florets. Place in a bowl. Pour over 1 tbsp olive oil, turmeric, cumin
paprika, salt and pepper to taste. Toss until evenly coated, then spread out on an oven tray. Roast the cauliflower for about 30-40 minutes.
3. While the quinoa and roasted vegetables are cooking, prepare the remainder of the bowls. Add your base of fresh greens, avocado, pickled onions, and sprouts.
4. Make the dressing by whisking together all of the dressing ingredients listed above. You can add some water to thin out the dressing as needed.
5. Once the quinoa and vegetables are cooked, assemble the buddha bowls. Divide the quinoa (about a half cup cooked quinoa) and all of the cauliflower evenly between two bowls. Drizzle over the dressing, and then garnish with coriander, chili flakes and seeds as desired.
Recipes curated by Taylor Robinson @Dishingwithtay provided by Confidence by Randi