- 350g fresh pasta
- ½ cup sundried tomatoes (not the ones in oil)
- 1 small onion
- 3-4 cloves of garlic
- 2 tsp olive oil
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 2 ¼ cup unsweetened cashew milk
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast
- ¾ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- Bring a pot of water to a boil.
- In a large pan, saute onion and garlic in olive oil until translucent.
- Add flour and let cook for 1 minute. Add in remaining ingredients and stir well.
- Let the sauce simmer for 5-10 minutes until thick.
- While the sauce is simmering, cook the pasta according to directions.
- Drain the pasta when done and add to a large bowl along with the sauce and sundried tomato.
- Toss well until coated and serve.
Recipes makes 4 servings
- Cals: 317
- Protein: 14g
- Carbs: 61g
- Fat: 4g