- 4 cups of kale, finely chopped
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- ⅓ cup roasted chickpeas
- 1 tbsp tahini
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 clove or garlic, minced
- 2 tsp worcheshire
- ½ tsp dijon mustard
- Sprinkle of salt
- 1-2 tsp warm water to thin the dressing out
- Place all the ingredients for the dressing, except the warm water, into a small bowl and whisk well to combine. Add the water ½ tsp at a time to get the desired consistency.
- Wash and trim the kale, chopping finely. Place in a large bowl, pour in dressing and mix until well coated.
- Top with roasted chickpeas and a sprinkle of nutritional yeast.
Cals: 363 / Protein: 12g / Carbs: 29g /Fat: 26g