- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 cup gluten free rolled oats
- ¼ cup almond butter or nut butter of choice
- ¼ cup unsweetened coconut shreds
- ⅓ cup vegan chocolate chips or cocoa nibs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 350F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mash banana with a fork in a large mixing bowl until smooth consistency. Add in Vanilla and almond butter. Add in the rest of the dry ingredients and stir until well combined.
- Drop heaping tablespoons of dough onto the prepared baking sheet. Garnish with pink Himalayan sea salt flakes
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until lightly golden brown. Cool on a wire rack and enjoy!
- Fat: 7g
- Carbohydrates: 14g
- Fibre: 3g
- Protein: 3g