- 3 cups watermelon, cubed
- 2 cups strawberries, chopped
- 1 small sweet onion, thinly sliced
- 1 english cucumber, diced
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 orange bell pepper
- 1 large lemon, juiced
- 3 tablespoons balsamic or red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- bunch fresh dill, roughly chopped
- Salt + pepper to taste
- ½ cup kalamata olives, pitted (optional)
- 7-8 cherry tomatoes, halved (optional) ⅓ cup organic crumbled feta cheese (optional)
- Wash and chop all the fruits and vegetables into small slices.
- In a large mixing bowl combine all the ingredients. Toss with olive oil, vinegar and garnish with fresh dill.
- Add in optional toppings if desired. Finish with kalamata olives, salt and pepper to taste.
- Fat: 10g
- Carbohydrates: 17g
- Fibre: 3g
- Protein: 2g
Recipes curated by Taylor Robinson @Dishingwithtay provided by Confidence by Randi